1. Information Collection
2. Information Usage
CustomPartNet, Inc. may use user information for our internal purposes such as demographical statistics. CustomPartNet, Inc. may distribute user information within our own operations, but CustomPartNet, Inc. will not share it with third parties. CustomPartNet, Inc. may use your personal information to inform you of special offers, and upgrades that maybe of interest to you. If at any time you wish to "opt out" of receiving information from CustomPartNet, Inc., please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or written message at the contact us page of the Site. Please note that due to lead times on certain mailings and other contacts, you may continue to receive contacts for a period following your "opt out" notification.
CustomPartNet, Inc. may disclose user information in special cases when CustomPartNet, Inc. has reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with CustomPartNet, Inc., CustomPartNet, Inc.'s rights, the Site, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities, or to contact law enforcement authorities. CustomPartNet, Inc. may disclose user information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
3. Aggregate Information
CustomPartNet, Inc. may share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. For example, we may say that CustomPartNet, Inc.'s audience is x percent Buyers and y percent Vendors. This data is used to customize the content and advertising on the Site and to deliver a better experience for our users.
4. Prohibited Activities
CustomPartNet, Inc. prohibits certain activities regarding this site.
- The use of the Site for illegal purposes (or to solicit any illegal act) is strictly prohibited.
- Pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate images are prohibited.
- Defamatory, libelous, hateful, pornographic, profane or obscene language is prohibited.
- Misleading, offensive and indecent names, screen names, or handles are not allowed and will be prohibited. In the event any such misleading, offensive and indecent names, screen names, or handles appear on this Site, they will be removed.
- Harassment of another person online is prohibited.
- Solicitation of gambling is prohibited.
- Do not disrupt the operations of the Site or the flow of any discussions by repeatedly posting the same message or excessively large images.
- Impersonation of others is prohibited.
- The use of the Site to distribute or create computer programs or viruses which inflict harm, damage, or delay upon other computers, servers, or systems is prohibited.
5. Consequences of Prohibited Actions
CustomPartNet, Inc. may elect at its sole discretion to monitor some, all or no areas of the Site. You acknowledge that CustomPartNet, Inc. is acting as a passive conduit and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content which was not generated by CustomPartNet, Inc.. CustomPartNet, Inc. reserves the right to edit or disclose the contents of information you submit to the Site to law enforcement authorities.
IN ANY EVENT, CUSTOMPARTNET, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE OR RESTRICT ACCESS OR USE OF ITS SITE FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL.
6. IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. CustomPartNet, Inc. collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. When you request a page from a CustomPartNet, Inc. Site, our servers log your IP address.
Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you disenable your browser from accepting cookies, some parts of the Site may not function properly. You may occasionally receive cookies from our advertisers. CustomPartNet, Inc. does not control these cookies.
8. Links to Other Sites
There may be links on the Site which could direct you to other Websites. These Websites are beyond CustomPartNet, Inc.'s control, and these other Websites may collect or solicit personal information or send cookies.
CustomPartNet, Inc. exercises care in providing secure transmission of your information to CustomPartNet, Inc., but unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, CustomPartNet, Inc. can not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. When credit card information is transmitted, we or our vendors use industry standard SSL encryption.
Rev. January 31, 2008.